Join me for a week-long immersion in yoga and nature at Lake Atitlan in the highlands of Guatemala.
Intentionally slow down, revitalize and reconnect with your true nature through the practices of yoga, mindfulness and so much more. Spark your sense of wonder with the incredible vistas of volcanoes, sparkling lake, and vast sky.
It’s guaranteed to be an unforgettable inner and outer journey. Yoga Freedom retreats are designed for and open to all!
- Go to Glow: Guatemala Yoga + Wellness Retreat with Ash Fletcher // February 4-10
- Slow Flow: Yoga, Mindfulness + Writing Retreat // March 18-25
- Guatemala Reset Wellness retreat with Traverse Journeys: August 8-13
- Writing Down the Chakras: open dates/please inquire (7-night personal or small group retreat at Villa Sumaya)
Day 1: Arrive and Ground
It’s ideal to book a morning flight that arrives in the early afternoon in Guatemala. From La Aurora International Airport (GUA) in Guatemala City to Lake Atitlan, it’s a scenic drive (approximately 3.5 hours) across Guatemala’s mountainous landscape. In Panajachel, you’ll board a private boat for a 10-minute boat ride to the retreat center dock.
Gathering together this evening we’ll enjoy a delicious welcome dinner full of fresh, ingredients while meeting one another and setting our intentions for the retreat.
We spend time each day in sessions that weave breath, movement, meditation, and writing. There’s also plenty of free time for massage, hot tub, rest, swimming, hiking, and exploring Mayan villages.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:00 yoga practice
- 9:30 breakfast
- Free time
- 1:00 lunch
- (optional/2 days of the week) 2:00 ceremony (sweat lodge, cacao or sound healing)
- 4:30-6:00 yoga workshop
- 6:30 dinner
Day 8: Departure
In the morning, we’ll close our adventure together. You’ll depart Lake Atitlan heading for La Aurora International Airport (GUA) in Guatemala City.
Sign up today!
Please connect with Michelle for more information or to join a retreat.
A 50% deposit is required to hold your space.